Saturday, May 24, 2014

Some changes, pushing forward

I had promised some new updates, but my illness began to make my life more difficult. I began having to decide if I could put the time in that it would take to research and write articles. So for the longest time with no real energy the blog sat. This is never going to change. I know that I am not going to get better, only worse, thus I am pushing forward anyway because the alternative means I will never get anymore written.

I cannot wait for my illness to subside enough to make it easier, it's never going to get easier. So instead of writing large articles that take a lot of my time and energy to write I will write smaller, hopefully more concise articles, or split the load of much larger ones into smaller individual work.

This will hopefully allow me to get more out to be read. Soon the Saucy Blog will have new content again.

Pages - Menu